Monday, March 15, 2010

Care Packages coming soon!

The baby drive was fairly successful, but now it's time to move on to my next project. Are you paying attention? I know I'm changing directions all the time, but it's working! Just so you know, I am STILL crocheting a gazillion hats and scarves with your donated yarn. They are just going into a trunk, to be given out NEXT winter. So if you still want to donate yarn, I'm still accepting it!
My next project, meanwhile, is to create some "care packages". I'm going to make a large amount of crocheted items that I can sell (spread the word) and with the profits, I will make care packages fro the homeless. The will include soap, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a comb. So, keep watching my blog becuase soon I will have items up for sale. REALLY CHEAP, TOO!!! I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment