Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day one of my new adventure.

SAMMinistries is an interfaith ministry whose mission is to help the homeless and those at risk of becoming homeless attain self-sufficiency by offering, with dignity and compassion,shelter, housing, and services.  Their story is an amazing one and if you'd like to read their story, simply click of the link (http://www.samm.org/) .  I  chose this particular group to donate my items to because they have a solid reputation and do wonderful things for the community.  As I finish my products, I will post them for you to see.  Because it's already getting cold here, in San Antonio, I have to get working....fast!  So please come back to see how much I can get done in the next few days.  I intend to make my first delivery to the ministries after the Thanksgiving holidays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment