Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall is Here!

Well, well, well.  It was a quick and exciting summer.  I thought I was going to have a ton of time to sit around and crochet.  Didn't happen.  My kids kept be quite busy.  However, my personal "crochet challenge" was always in the back of my mind and I DO have a box load of hats that I will be delivering to the homeless soon.  I'll take a pic of the box in a few days.  Right now, I don't wanna get up out of this comfy chair and make the effort.  But trust me, it's a big box 'o hats.  I'd like to thank the following people for contributing to this latest batch:
Kim Little
Scott Weinert
Marita Osterloh
Myla Wunderlich
Scott and Melissa Thacker
Traci Underwood
Maryellen Greene
Sharron Burnett
Lisa Anderson
Thanks guys for helping me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment